Friday, March 8, 2013

Mercredi, 6 Mars 2013: Caffeine--The Ultimate Drug

Yes, caffeine is a drug. Who needs adderall? Give me two cups of coffee and I go on an OCD frenzy! All maman asked me to do today was mop the floor downstairs a bit...What did I do instead???

I ironed two loads of clean laundry...

I separated the dirty laundry and threw it in the washer...Yes, that's just a few day's worth.

I folded the girl's laundry...

I made the girls' beds.

I made my bed.

I vacuumed and mopped the floors downstairs.

I vacuumed and mopped the floors upstairs.

I washed the dishes from breakfast.

My best friends for the day. 

I was so stuck on this one track that I even forgot to eat lunch, or maybe I just wasn't hungry. That's really weird because I'm ALWAYS hungry! I was so tired after the caffeine wore out in the early evening that I didn't get to make the boys' beds. I went and picked up all of the kids, waited til maman got home, then left for Marseille to watch Andréa play soccer. It was an early night indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment