Friday, March 8, 2013

Mardi, 5 Mars 2013: Pizzeria Tony

Andréa surprised me today when he told me I'd see his dad if I visited. I was a bit weary of parents after the fiasco with his mom and step-dad but I went to Marseille anyway. I was going to get in the back-seat of Papa Pierre's SUV but he and Andréa insisted that I sat in the front. I didn't really say much the whole afternoon. I was kind of waiting to see if he'd try to snoop around my brain as well. He never did, thank the lord! Pierre took us to lunch at a quaint restaurant called Pizzeria Tony. The ambience was perfect and the food was absolutely delicious!!! I'm so surprised but my taste buds are still being stimulated here!!! Pierre ordered a duck confit salad, Andréa got some lamb chops, and I ordered a veal cutlet topped with a mushroom cream sauce. Each platter came with ratatouille, fries, and an herbed stuffed tomato. Here's a picture of my dish to wake up your salivary glands...


No comments:

Post a Comment