Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dimanche, 17 Mars 2013: Fortresses and Facials

Andréa and I started this morning with a jog up and down the beach. I must've been under the weather still because I couldn't get much running in. When we got back, we had a good session of Just Dance 4 on the Wii. When I say 'we', I mean Andréa, his mom, aunt, and I. I've gotta say it, the moms have a lot more energy than me. I was worn out after one dance...

They showed me the castle today. It's a nice old fortress set high on a peninsula. It was beautiful but nothing I hadn't seen before. 


We had lunch at some quaint little resto close to the apartment. The guy working was super nice and again, treated us like family, though I don't think they knew each other at all. The food here has been my favorite so far. There are menu deals all over Spain because of Fallas so we were able to drink, have appetizers, salad, an entrée, and dessert for about 10-15 euros each. Today, I went for baked cannelloni as my appetizer, and swordfish as my entrée. Andréa had sole which I thought was pretty well done.


The rest of our night was pretty relaxing. Andréa's mom is an aesthetician so she gave us all facials when we got back to the apartment. Yes, she put masks on all three of the men as well. Spa treatments always make vacations better ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment