Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dimanche, 3 Mars 2013: Sugar Explosion

Andréa and I basically did nothing Sunday. We had a quiche for lunch, ate some macaroons he bought in Marseille, and lounged around. I didn't have my mimosas or eggs benedict this Sunday but the macaroons and pétit gâteaux are a good replacement. Ha haha...I know you all love my food pictures ;-)




Andréa left before my host family got home. He had to make it back to Marseille to visit his grand-mère for Grandmother's Day. The triplets arrived separately from my host parents and Gregoire--they had been at their father's for the weekend. The house was immediately a mess as soon as they got back. AHH!!! They must've been craving some sort of sugar rush because there were chocolate and candy wrappers everywhere. They even ate straight bowls of whipped cream--not that I've never done that before but with sugar on top??? I've told Céline and Didier that I'm going to make them pick up after themselves. They both agreed so I started tonight by telling the kids that if they use any dishes that they have to wash them, and wash them properly. Surprisingly, they listened! 

No comments:

Post a Comment