Friday, June 28, 2013

Samedi, 15 Juin 2013: PART II: Pauline's

After the failed hike we decided to pack up our things and leave the apartment. We were due to stay the entire weekend but the studio was uncomfortable. It was a cute place but the fumes from the recent paint job and blankets that had been sitting in sunlight too long made it difficult to breathe. Once we got all of our stuff together Andréa drove us back down to the port for lunch. 

We walked around for quite a bit, gazing at menus, returning to multiple places for comparison, until we found the place that interested us both--Pauline's. I had a hankering for a salad!!! The little bistro was pretty much empty compared to all of the other places, but the menu sounded promising. As soon as we approached the patio, the cute server/manager popped out to seat us. When she brought our beers around, she kind of looked at me in an odd way. When we made eye contact the manager explained to me that I look like her step-daughter. I was relieved that she wasn't gawking at me because there was something wrong with my face. Ha haha.


Andréa and I both ordered salads. His with warm goat cheese, toast, ham, and tomatoes and mine with seafood. They were perfect for our flickering appetite and absolutely divine!






Of course our lunch wasn't complete without frozen yogurt!!! BEST FRO-YO EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment