Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jeudi, 20 Juin 2013: Scleroderma

I was supposed to hang out with my fellow au pairs today. I was the one that organized the get-together because I knew that Alyssa would be leaving soon and I hadn't seen her or the other girls in quite some time. I cancelled though when I found out that Krystle was admitted to the hospital. Other than Andréa, Krystle is one of my best friends here. 

I made sure everything was taken care of with the triplets and Gregoire before I hopped in the car and headed to Marseille. Krystle was only supposed to get a blood infusion today but the doctors admitted her for a minimum of 5 days so that she could have several infusions and have her necrotic skin treated. I knew she wasn't expecting to stay overnight so I grabbed some magazines and a bag of craft supplies for her. I made it to Marseille in about 20 minutes but by that time Sebastien, Krystle's boyfriend, told me that visiting hours were over. I was so annoyed! No one told me that there were specific visiting hours. Oh well, I turned around and headed to Andréa's afterward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment