Monday, June 17, 2013

Lundi, 10 Juin 2013: Serge the Miracle Worker

Serge is a friend of my host family and chiropractor. My foot was still uncomfortable from the sprain and Andréa had neck pain so I made an appointment for the two of us today. No matter where your problem area is, Serge always adjusts every part of your body. The origin of your pain is sometimes due to another area in your body. My problem area is my pelvis and lower body where there is bad circulation. 

Serge treated my bad circulation like always and looked at my foot last. He took one gander at my left foot and said "Hm...It's still blue." Ha haha. He cracked all of my toes before got a good handle on my foot. He was careful not to touch the ankle area where I had torn my ligaments. He just distracted me with a question and pulled swiftly. It sounded like a hundred bones cracked in my foot! I was prepared for excruciating pain but to my surprise, it didn't hurt at all! Serge made me get up and walk and somehow, all of the pain and discomfort in my foot was gone! And I can walk normally!! I just don't understand how that works!!!

Andréa went in for his adjustments just after and he walked out feeling like a champ! No neck pain. Nothing! Serge is seriously a miracle worker. I've seen other chiropractors before and I never leave their office in awe. I left Serge tupperware full of eggrolls I had made earlier as a thank you. I'm considered a member of the family so he never takes money from me. I have to thank him somehow! Hopefully, he and his family liked them...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Ive been reading your blog and I was wondering if you could message me Surge's last name. I'm an American (from Indiana too) that lives in Aix with my French partner. I would love to have a good chiropractor.

    Thank you!
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete