Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mercredi, 19 Juin 2013: Shred of Happiness

Andréa and I spent a beautiful night together last night. I re-affirmed my feelings for him and he seemed to regain some confidence in our relationship. It's a weekday though so my man had to get up for work at 4h00. My host dad told me not to worry about Gregoire and that he'd take him to the creche so I spent all morning in Marseille, waiting for Andréa to get home from work. By the time he got home, the entire apartment was spotless. What can I say? Messes make me uncomfortable! He's always cooking for me or running me baths and giving me massages, the least I can do is clean up after him. Andréa was pretty happy to come home to a clean apartment. That made me smile. It's the little things that matter anyway. And after a long work day, I'm glad I was able to give him a little shred of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment