Monday, January 7, 2013

Samedi, 5 Janvier 2013: Extra!!!

I forgot to mention all of the bizarre things that were said Saturday...

Andréa casually told me that he researched me while we were shopping for groceries, lol. He said that after he met me at the shoot he Googled my first and last name and "au pair" because he didn't know what one was. I wouldn't have thought it was strange if he didn't throw my name in there. But because he did that he was directly led to my au pair profile, so I guess that explained more than a web definition.

If I didn't like him so much I probably would've thought it was creepy. But I understand that he was curious about me and my Facebook profile is private, ha haha. I always find it a bit odd when people talk about researching others on the internet but my buddy Danny says it's how things are done nowadays. Have you ever Googled your own name? It's ridiculous how much crap shows up, even for a name as rare as mine. I didn't even know I was affiliated with half of the pages that pop up.

Back to Andréa. Later that evening when we got back from the store he decided to tell me that his family found out that I existed without him telling them. Okay, fine...But then he told me that his mom was Facebook stalking me. MmKay...But then she saw a picture of me with one of the kids I au pair and she demanded why he didn't tell her I had kids, lol. Oh Dear Lord...Do you see what happens when you don't ask the source? Ha haha. She also demanded to know my zodiac sign, and when she found out I was a Virgo she told him that we would not work out because our personalities are too different. Ha haha. I think I'm going to like this woman...She sounds very interesting. I'm very much into astrology, but probably not as much as she is. Anyway, you can never have enough strange people in your life. They make your experience more rich ;-)

That's my peeping face. Ha haha

No comments:

Post a Comment