Friday, January 4, 2013

Dimanche, 30 Decembre 2012: On Your Own

I didn't see Danny at all Sunday. I was pretty busy with the kids and entertaining guests. Danny ended up going out to Bar Street by himself and reading in O'Shannon's until some of my friends walked in. He hung out with my friend Loukas and his friend Chris. They're both from Cyprus. The guys ran into some pilots both Cypriot and Swedish. I guess all of the fun started there because the story gets really blurry then...

Since I didn't go out, I skyped with Andréa all night. We asked each other questions about habits, etc...Such as "Do you get mad easily?" or "What do you do to let off steam?" Very important things to know. I think we skyped for about 5 or 6 hours so you can guess that we learned a lot about each other in that time. All of his answers were right in line with what I'm looking for but we'll see. I've been late for at least 45 minutes per visit and that's been three times now. He says he's not annoyed yet, but, is he? We shall see ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment