Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mardi, 14 Mai 2013: Parc de la Moline

I went to Marseille today after all of my housework. Andréa asked me what I wanted to do. My only request was that we take advantage of the good weather outdoors. He said he knew just where to take me! The park! We stopped at Paul's for some snacks and drinks. Though I had already eaten, Andréa had just gotten off work. Another customer was screaming into his phone as Andréa walked out to the car where I was waiting. Two gendarmes walked by just before. I wonder why they didn't do anything. That guy seriously popped a cap.

The park was pretty big though there were no gardens really. It was pretty much a big, open grassy enclosed area. I thought it was bland, but I guess it served its purpose. The two of us showed up during a bridal photo shoot. The style wasn't indicative of traditional French fashion with the clear, stripper heels and Mantilla veil. It was obviously a faux shoot. Just some of the hundreds of aspiring models and photographers throwing random stuff together in Marseille. 




Andréa threw down a towel and inhaled his sandwich while the ants ended up claiming my tropical drink. I planted myself on one end of the towel and let my tired boyfriend lay his head in my lap. 



All in all it was a good, relaxing day. Andréa and I watched a class of kindergartners go on a scavenger hunt. They were super cute kids who seemed to listen to everything their teacher said. I made sure to take down a few mental notes for the triplets and Greg. Maybe if I make everything into a competition they'll be more likely to listen...Nah, probably not!



No comments:

Post a Comment