Sunday, April 7, 2013

Samedi, 6 Avril 2013: Low-Key Babysitting...YES!!!

I woke up this morning with Andréa's arms around me. It took me a second to realize that I was in Marseille but when I figured it out I became uncomfortable. I started squirming under his arms and he woke up. He immediately started kissing me on my shoulders. I could tell he was nervous about kissing me on my face but he eventually got there and I became more at ease with each kiss. I wouldn't let him kiss me on my mouth though. I wonder if it actually works the way it does in Pretty Woman...

I didn't feel like staying there long and I had a photo shoot at noon anyway, so I made Andréa drive me back to Aix. When I got back, it was raining and it rained the whole day so no shoot. Céline and Didier were going out for the night so they told me to invite some friends over. I decided I was only going to invite one person, Kami. We hadn't hung out alone in over a month so it was overdue. 

Kami really wanted spring rolls so we decided to make some tonight. I've made spring rolls three times since I've been in France and I always save her a batch but she never gets them, lol. Poor girl. Kami bought all of the ingredients for the spring rolls so we made a vegetarian variety tonight. I've never done that before but it was pretty good. I'll have to make her some marinated meat spring rolls next time. It's my favorite meal! 

In addition to spring rolls, I baked two pizzas for the kids. I told everyone that we were going to eat 'the asian way' and that Asians don't use plates and eat with their hands. It's mostly true but honestly, I just didn't want to put dishes in the dishwasher if it wasn't necessary. The kids were all for it and clean up took a whole 60 seconds or less. 

The kids were pretty good all night. Nicolas is in Greece with his school at the moment so we were down one energy level. All three of the rest of the boys went to bed pretty early while the girls decided to put on a fashion show for me and Kami. Kami had put my hair in a fishtail braid and the girls were mesmerized by the complicity of the look so the four of us ended up watching YouTube videos on different types of braids for the rest of the night. I was going to cut my hair tomorrow but after seeing all of the pretty things I could do to my long hair, I think I'll wait awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment