Monday, April 1, 2013

Samedi, 30 Mars 2013: Girl's Night by Melinda

My entire host family left today for Easter weekend. They wanted to leave the entire house for me and my guests. Last night I had a lingerie party to help Andréa get rid of his three boxes of bras and panties he had previously bought for his photo shoots. I had invited about 40 girls on Facebook, about 6 RSVPed yes on the event page while 9 others who don't have that social networking app RSVPed yes by text. I thought 15 girls was good--thinking they'd bring girlfriends because everyone brings friends to this event--in the U.S. anyway. I decided to invite after 22h00 to make the party a bit more interesting. Okay, so from 20h00 to 22h00, girls only, alcohol, lingerie show. That should be good...Well, only FOUR girls showed up. I threw the lingerie boxes to the side and we all just started drinking. As the later hours of the night arrived, so did more people--of solely the male sex. Graydon came with five of his guy friends and Sebastien came with five of his cousins and guy friends. It was an all-out sausage fest!!! 

You would think a lot of shenanigans would go down with all of the testosterone but no one went beyond the dining room and terrace. Everyone stayed within plain sight, kept their messes on the dining room table, and cleaned up after themselves. They were all super respectful and extremely cool to hang out with. There was one guy though who looked like someone off the the Jersey Shore--beefed up, stocky, blow-out, and covered with tattoos of names. As soon as he walked in my door, he kissed me on my cheek, told me his name was Antonio as he pointed to the tattoo on his forearm, handed me a bottle of wine and said 'You're my sweetie tonight.' I just looked at him and laughed because I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He tried to chat me up all night with Sebastien--who is good friends with Andréa trailing him and telling him to give it up. He eventually got the hint and stopped trying to flirt with me. That's when the real fun began.

Everyone brought alcohol to share so we were chugging beers, sippin' on wine, and taking shots of absinthe and whiskey. Though the guests were mostly guys, everyone was talking to each other and having a good time. There were no egos to be fought and everyone treated everyone else with respect. Someone had asked about my hula hoop so I brought it down and everyone gave it a try. It was absolutely hilarious and such a good time!!! It was especially funny when Antonio tried to hula hoop. Imagine seeing Ronnie from the Jersey Shore hula hoop...lol. I know, right???

I had gone upstairs to use the bathroom when all of a sudden I got the urge to vomit. I didn't even get to pee before the yak started coming up. I spent the next few hours puking in the upstairs bathroom while the rest of  the gang was still partying. At some point, I passed out and left the care of the house in Andréa's hands. The rest of the partiers decided they'd also had enough and passed out wherever they could. Ha haha...I wish you all could've seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment