Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jeudi, 11 Avril 2013: Parc de la Torse

I decided I would re-start my morning runs today. I had been jogging on and off during the winter after I would drop Gregoire off at the crèche. I stopped altogether when the wind became blistering cold. You know that horrible sensation when you run and the cold wind is just blowing in your ears until they throb and your cartilage feels like it's going to break? Yeah, it was like that. I also have exercise-induced asthma so inhaling the cold air would make my lungs hurt more and slow me down. But, it's been nice for awhile now. So, I jump started my old morning regime. The park is just up the road from my house so it's conveniently there whenever I'm feeling motivated. There's really not much to say, so I'll let the pictures speak for me. 



















1 comment: