Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jeudi, 7 Février 2013: And The Creepers Keep On Coming...

Thursday is my usual night with the girls if I somehow find the energy. Tonight, I went out with Sandra, Caroline, and Vanessa. We started out at The Kerry which is a pretty laid-back bar. I got a draft beer with cherry syrup while the girls stuck with classics like Guinness and Framboise. The four of us were barely settled at a corner table before some drunk idiot came up to us and thought he'd have a chance. That's not meant to sound snobby in any way but we obviously wanted to be left alone--our body language said it all. This didn't stop the guy though. He was slurring his words, taking sips out of our drinks, and continuously touching us. He rested his hands on my knees twice and both times, I just grabbed his hands, lifted them up, and dropped them in mid-air. He was so drunk that he nearly toppled over as he was saying 'sorry.' His non-creepy friend came along and we enjoyed his company for a bit before everyone decided we'd had enough of the other guy and left. 

The girls and I headed to Bataclan next--kind of a grandiose bar. It was here that we met two middle-aged Libyans--an older man and woman who kind of run the bar scene together. The woman had originally come up to us to ask us where we were from because I guess we don't behave as normal bar patrons behave here. She told us we were beautiful but it was she that was absolutely gorgeous!!! She's half libyan and half vietnamese. Agh, I can wait but I also CAN'T wait to have halfsie babies!!!


It was around 1h00 so the dancing was about to get started in all of the clubs. We left Bataclan and headed to Murano to get our groove on. It was a complete sausage-fest in there!!! The four of us basically made up the majority of the girls. It was impossible to dance without some guy touching us and trying to pull us in. I had really gotten sick of it after about the third time. I just wanted to dance undisturbed--why can't that ever happen here?!? Lucky for me, Caroline was feeling sick so this was my perfect excuse to go home. I really hate how guys behave at the clubs and bars out here but how else am I gonna get my nightclub fix???



No comments:

Post a Comment