Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jeudi, 21 Février 2013: Getting Over The Little Things

I got a bunch of messages from my friends today. They read my rant and told me that I needed to relax. Smoker told me to "give the boy a break." And I can completely hear her saying that in my head. Ha haha. She always kept me grounded in college when I treated my boyfriends unfairly. I'm glad to see that she still cares enough (7100 km away) to tell me when I'm being stupid. 

Yes, I've stopped pouting already. I realized my wrongs long before I got any of those messages though. It took approximately 1 minute after I wrote my last post to realize how utterly retarded I was for being upset. I love him. I'm IN love with him! End of story. Rachael said that she was shocked when I told her I wanted to have kids with Andréa. ANYONE that knows me personally would be because I've always been anti-children. But I've finally found someone that is worth the effort, someone that I could really spend the rest of my life with and want to. I've re-considered. Rachael says that any guy that could change my mind about that is worth keeping and that if he wants to talk, that I should talk to him. It's going to take me a bit of effort because I've always taken the easy way out of disputes in the past. But, I love him enough to try. Of course he's going to annoy me from time to time. I annoy him too. C'est la vie! Who cares if he doesn't like something that I cook??? I like it, so I'm going to continue to make it. If he doesn't like it, he can eat something else. It's that simple. 

I finally got over myself. It took a bit longer than usual but better late than never.

I went to Marseille to see him today. I loved on him for the few hours that I was able to be there and I'm heading back there once my host parents get home to watch the baby. I'm not sure if Céline has extra-special senses or not but she randomly texted me and told me that I could spend the night with him tonight. My host mom...She's so intuitive...

It's easy to lose sight of what really matters when you're so content. I know it's easier said than done but try not to take anything for granted.

P.S. - Ty is awesome. That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment