Friday, July 26, 2013

Samedi, 13 Juillet 2013: Last Girl's Night in Aix

I spent the night at Krystle's last night because I wanted to make room for Didier's older son Julien and all of his buddies that would be crashing at the house. One of their old classmates was getting married in Aix. Krystle and I came home for lunch today. The wedding wasn't until later in the evening so I was able to meet all of Julien's friends from college. They entire lot of them spoke English so it made getting to know each other a bit easier. We all went to centre ville after lunch. Julien and the gang for the wedding verses Krystle and I for some shopping. 

Later that night, Krystle and I decided we wanted to go out and dance. We hadn't partied in a long while due to the creepers that hoard us, but it was just overdue. I figured I'd also go out and find someone to help me get over my break-up woes quicker. French guys love American girls so it was just way too easy. Too bad I wasn't interested in a single one! There was one guy that grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine at the Manoir. I took a long, lingering look at him, decided he was super cute, and walked away. I was just not feeling it! I was so disappointed in myself but you can't force your heart to let go. Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment