Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jeudi, 11 Juillet 2013: Tour de L'Ain

The kids and I got a special treat today at the vacation home. The Tour de L'Ain was passing through our little village. Like the Tour de France, the Tour de L'Ain is another well-known bike race. Instead of being routed all throughout France, this race is set in the 1st French regional department called L'Ain. I didn't know it at the time, but I met a lot of famous cyclists. I guess this race is ranked #2 in the bike world.

Since our village is small, there weren't very many spectators. Most people watched from the start-off point. The kids and I were able to score a ton of free stuff since there was no one fighting for it. I can't believe I was able to see two world famous cyclist events in one year! This living in France deal is kind of cool ;-)















1 comment: