Monday, July 1, 2013

Mardi, 25 Juin 2013: L'Hôpital de Quoi?¿?

Céline's sister Alix went back to Paris today. She's a purse and scarf designer so she's gotta get back to her collection. You can check out her beautiful work here http://www.alixdelachapelle.com/ 

I took my free afternoon as an opportunity to go see Krystle at the hospital. I tried to look up her new location on the internet but I couldn't find the exact spelling. She ended up giving me the wrong name due to a typo. I found a hospital in Marseille with a similar name she had given me so I called the number listed. To my horror, the automatic operator on the other end said that the number was no longer in use! I completely freaked out and puked all over myself. Krystle is one of my best friends here in France and I was paranoid that something was really wrong. After I got myself cleaned up, I went downstairs. I panicked and asked my host dad for help. Didier called the number back, found a forwarding number, called that one, was forwarded to another line, and finally found out that Krystle was alive, well, and still admitted. As soon as he hung up the phone I sighed a sigh of relief and started bawling! I feel like I haven't cried in ages.

I was on my way to Marseille soon after. I found the place with minor trouble but I had this nagging feeling inside of me. I really wanted to be alone with Andréa so I called him, lied about being lost, and made my way to his place. I felt like the silence and distance between us since Sunday was much needed. We've been spending too much "bad" time together--under stressful situations especially. He didn't give me a very warm welcome when he arrived though. He was still upset about the non-fight all weekend. I didn't really know what to do. I just wanted things to go back to normal so I acted as such. I'm not the type to hold grudges. I sulk for a few hours, think about the underlying issues, fix them in my head, and I get over it. Nothing really seemed to warm Andréa up and I decided not to push it because "If you have to force it, it's probably crap." I didn't want to encourage him to be fake with me. 

Though Andréa was tired from his 10 hour work day, he still took me to Krystle. Even through traffic jams and other unnecessary traffic obstacles, we got to her in about ten minutes and she was waiting on the side of the road. She forced the hospital to release her because she couldn't stand to be in there another minute.  We picked her up and headed back to Andréa's so I could get my car. I probably should've told Andréa that I lied, but that sounds kind of crazy...Lying to your BOYFRIEND about being lost so that you can spend alone time with him. Oh well, we all do stupid things sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment