Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mardi, 2 Juillet 2013: Friends & Co.

Since I reactivated my FB account, a ton of people have been messaging me to see when I'd be coming home. Their excitement completely dragged me out of my depression. I can't wait to be home and see all of their sweet faces! It's so nice to know that so many people care and that they're counting down the days until I'm back. You have no idea what that can do for your mental well-being until you're in a dark place. I am so, so blessed to have so many wonderful friends...

I was thinking of throwing a party when I got back, but it turns out that my roommate Lauren was already secretly planning one! Dima let the cat out of the bag, ha haha. Lauren knows all of the people I frequent with so I should be seeing a lot of missed faces upon my return. I'm so excited!!!

I was talking to my roommates about my flight schedule today. They found out I was taking a bus from NY to VA because it was cheaper than flying all the way home. Lauren immediately volunteered to pick me up from NY and Herminio offered to find me a cost-efficient flight back. Can you feel the love or what??? I AM SO BLESSED!!! My roommates are the coolest! Enough said!!!

Here are some pics of my new roomies at my last farewell party (pre-France!)


Lauren is on the right

Herminio is on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment