Friday, December 21, 2012

Vendredi, 14 Decembre 2012: Ho, Ho, Ho, and a Bottle of Rum!!!

Gregoire didn't go to daycare Friday. He stayed home with me all day and stayed by my side. I was careful with what to feed him in order to not aggravate whatever was ailing him. He seemed better by the afternoon. I fed him water, a mild soup, and a little grilled cheese sandwich.


Tonight was Krystle and Sebastien's Christmas party. It was the usual group of Americans and Frenchies plus a few newbies including our professor. We didn't play Just Dance this time but there were glowsticks and those are always fun. 


Though it was a good time, the party was kind of uneventful and Lauren was a bit too drunk so I drove her, her boyfriend, Mark, Loucas, and Oskar home in order to avoid any fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment