Friday, December 21, 2012

Mardi, 11 Decembre 2012: Happy Birthday Kami!!!

Tuesday was a wonderful day. I went straight to the Augustins apartment after I dropped Gregoire off for Kami's surprise birthday breakfast. Danielle planned the entire thing, I only helped. I had the kids make Kami birthday cards the night before. I thought this would be a good addition to the surprise. She's the only one of my friends that actually knows all of the children personally. 


Danielle and I made baguette french toast, a fruit plate, and mimosas for breakfast. I walked into Kami's room with a mimosa and a cheery exclamation of "Happy Birthday!" Though she looked like she knew something was going on, she still looked somewhat surprised. Danielle, Kami, Molly, and I all ate breakfast together. It was absolutely delicious! 


I wasn't able to make it out to Kami's birthday dinner that night because Céline had asked me to watch Gregoire while she and Didier went shopping for bathroom tiles but she looks like she had a wonderful time and that's all that matters. I love this girl! Y'all need to meet her if you don't know her yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment