Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mardi, 16 Juillet 2013: I'm A Big Kid Now

Yesterday during breakfast Céline told Gregoire that we were no longer using diapers. She finally put her foot down and told him that he needed to use the potty. Surprisingly, he didn't fight her on it. That's the thing though, when maman says you're going to do something, you do it! She just wasn't firm before. I've been trying to potty train him myself for the past few months--knowing that he's starting school next year and that there are no diaper changers there. Didier never thought it was a big deal, figuring it would happen in its own time. He was right! As usual! 

This morning I hung out on the couch while Greg was on the potty. We watched cartoons until he did his "pi pi" and "caca." Then, and only then, was I able to dress him for the day and take him to the creche. We're trying to make this a routine. I'm all for it, obviously. Potty seats are easier clean up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment