Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jeudi, 22 Novembre 2012: Watch Out Martha Stewart!!!

I picked Kami up from Cours Gambetta around 10h00 and we headed back to the house to decorate. I had planned my first dinner party in France for Thanksgiving so we needed to re-arrange the house and come up with some fall decorations. I looked up some ideas on Pinterest and we got started. Kami and I moved some furniture around and went out in the yard and picked out some fall foliage. We came back in with our diverse assortment and about an hour or two later the living room looked like a page out of an autumn issue of Southern Living. I was surprised it turned out so well. I proudly sent Céline a picture message and she was pleased with the results!

I had to pick up all of the kids tonight so I left the house around 17h20. I always start with Camille since she finishes school first, then grab Léa and Baptiste, and complete the circle by picking Gregoire up last. It's seriously the best driving plan you could have with 4 kids at three different institutions. 

When all of the kids walked in they looked at the room with amazement. Everyone including Gregoire said that it was beautiful! They must've truly enjoyed it all because they touched nothing and just started at it. Maybe the medical field is NOT my calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment